Thursday, March 18, 2010

My BABES!!

Here are just a few random pictures of the past couple weeks. With trying to nail down a plan for the summer, showing the house, and keeping up with the kids, we are staying busy! Things with the house are going pretty well. We have had a LOT of interest and are just waiting to see if anything will come of it. Life is great!!!
Aaron, Kayle, and Kayvri came to our house a couple of weekends ago. We had fun just hanging out with them. And let me tell you what, Ericka and Claire just loved the baby!
Ericka and cousin Kayvri

The girls LOVE playing outside. Claire especially loves it. She is very curious and she decided she needed to taste the dirt and rocks, YUM!
You gotta love Claire's face in this one!! What a bunch of babes I have!!!
I love these girls and my hubby!! We have been doing pretty well lately. I do feel pretty irritable at times; blame it on being pregnant. But, all in all, we are happy and healthy. Eric is doing super well in school...he seems to enjoy it for the most part. The girls are happy for the most part. Ericka is just loving her dolly babies lately, which in turn leads to Claire loving them also. I think I am going to have some great helpers when the next baby gets here!!!




1 comment:

Gunnell Fam said...

You will have some great helpers! Where are you moving?