Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Update

The Woolley family has a fun adventure planned for the summer. We are going to spend the summer in Alaska living with my parents. Eric is going to be working for Eagle, the company he worked for the summer we got married. We are excited for the chance to spend some time in Alaska again. Since we got married we have been fortunate enough to make quite a few "trips" up to Alaska, though those trips were limited to a couple weeks at a time. We are excited for the adventures this summer holds for us...especially the arrival of our new baby girl in June.
The girls and I are already here in Cordova. Eric will finish school the 6th of May, then head up here the 9th after his sisters' wedding reception. He will be driving the Al-Can highway with his dad. They will be arriving here in Cordova on the 13th of May. We are all getting so excited for dad to join us! It has sure been nice having the company of my parents, but there is no replacement for daddy!
As for our house in Victor. We have an offer on it and have a projected closing date of May/June. There is no saying whether it will finalize or not, but things are looking pretty promising so far. Eric is finishing packing everything up and moving it out.
The girls and I are doing well. We have been able to enjoy some nice weather since we got here over a week ago. We love spending time outside and take a lot of walks. Ericka and Claire are loving the attention and chance to be around Grandma and Grandpa Neilson.
The internet connection we have here at my parents' house is not the greatest, so I don't know how often I will be posting. I am hoping that when we have really important stuff to mention, like the arrival of the new baby, I will be able to use the neighbors computer or something.
If I do post it will probably not be with pictures, that is the part that doesn't work...trust me, I tried several times yesterday.
Life is good and we are all doing well! We hope that you can say the same and want you to know that we are missing our friends and family down South.

8 comments:

Brandi said...

What a GREAT exciting adventure you get to have! I hope that the summer is just wonderful. I was sad to say that you won't be posting a lot...I would love to see your adventure first hand!

Hey, I was wondering if you had any of your cute headbands in Victor still or if you have them with you or if you have any at all. I would love to get a few from you, and I know Jessica would love a few more as well. If you could let me know, or let Rachel know and she can let Jes and I know!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Alaska.

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

That does sound like quite the adventure! I hope everything goes well for you guys! We can't wait to see the new little one! Take care!

Brandi said...

I just thought I would let you know my email address... parkfamily@live.com

Cody and Jill said...

Well good luck withthe new baby and hope all goes well we will miss you here and hope to see you again soon

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

great to hear from you. thanks for giving us the heads up that you were leaving. we would have gotten together before you took off. anyway good luck and keep us up to date on how things are going. if you ever need anything let us know.

The Smaellies said...

It sounds like fun but truthfully,I am totally bummed because we never got to hang out! Good luck with everything and we hope to see you again!

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

Ryan left the last comment. Really we wanted to say we miss you and we hope you have a great summer! We hope all goes well with the new arrival and hope to see some pics of her before she is not newborn anymore! Miss ya!

Bryon And Hope said...

So happy for ya have a great time Hope to see ya so so soon :-)Tell Ericka I love her guts that silly girl miss her cheese face well Keep in Touch Loves