Friday, August 26, 2011

The Neilson Fun Spot-MACKAY!

After we spent a few days at my parents house in Kimberly we made it to Mackay for a couple of days. It was so fun to see some of the extended family members! We had tons of fun visiting and playing hard! It was fun to camp out and the girls did so well sleeping in the tent!
 Ericka met my cousin Angie's daughter Shaylee. They were so cute playing together.
 What sweet angels...don't let this fool you. I bribed them with a treat for the person who posed the best for a picture! And look how enthused Becca was about it (she wanted to kill me or something)
 Claire bear and Eve-kins...what cuties!
 Poor Ericka got bit on the eye by a mosquito. Her eye got so swollen!
 She was scared at first by the fact that she could hardly open her eye when she woke up.
  You don't have to bribe this guy to pose...he's just happy to be around! My sweet, sweet Grandpa Vern!!
 Janie, Jack, and Ericka. They had a great time playing and camping out with eachother!
 Why are we dressed like it's cold? It actually was pretty chilly while we were there. But Lilly is made of steel so she didn't need a coat (I'm an awesome mom).
 Rachel and Justin bright and smiley in the morning!
 My sweet Aunt Teresa! I love this lady, she is so fun to be around!!
 One of the group pictures, minus quite a few people!
 Do I need to explain?
 Grandma and Ericka
 Grandpa and Ericka
 Eric was busting jokes while taking our pictures...what a joker!
 Can I get a smile? Better luck next time...we couldn't all focus at the same time, Eric was just too distracting!
 My sweet niece and nephew! I miss these kids!
Ericka wanted to take a picture...she actually did a pretty good job, a little off center, but pretty good for a four year old! Future photographer right there!
As usual we had an amazing time at Mackay! One last Hoorah before we headed out to Pennsylvania! We had such a fun time and can't wait for the next time we can all get together!

4 comments:

Cody and Jill said...

finally your back to blogs i LOVE all the pictures of your sweet family!!

Gunnell Fam said...

Good to see updates. Good luck with the transition to Philadelphia. What an adventure!

Unknown said...

So fun! Too bad we missed it. When you guys get back we're gonna camp somewhere great. Like my inlaws st. george house. Love you.

Super B said...

Oh man. What a fun time! I LOVED seeing you!! Your girls are so adorable and we look forward to the day when we live closer together. I love that picture of Claire and Eve. Such darling girls. All of them though, so adorable!