Monday, January 2, 2012

Decorating Cookies and Gingerbread Houses

I have been meaning to get these pictures on here before now. Back in the beginning of December, we had the chance to have some friends over to decorate cookies. A few days later, we were able to have some other friends over to decorate gingerbread houses (they were actually made out of graham crackers). The girls LOVE anything that has to do with frosting, sprinkles, and other candies! We had a lot of fun and are glad we could have friends over to make some fun memories!!










3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Frankap said...

MUY BUENO.
SI QUIEREN SABES ALGO DE REAL MADRID ENTREN A:
WWW.REALMADRIDKAP.BLOGPOST.COM.AR
MUCHAS GRACIA POR SU PACIENCIA

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post by admin I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Food
Animals
Where is Bangladesh
BD