Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4-Wheeling Fun!

Before things got too crazy this summer we were able to do some really fun stuff. We went 4-wheeling a couple of times, halibut fishing, knee-boarding and a few other things. I have to say, doing all of these things is a lot more fun when you are not eight or nine months pregnant! Though once you have a new baby, it's not the easiest to get out and do those things. Not that we haven't been able to do fun stuff lately, it just seems that since we had the baby things have been a little hectic. Plus, the weather has been pretty crappy lately anyways!

We splashed through the water a little bit. Ericka just thought it was so funny that the water splashed up on her face and got her hair wet!
Dad got a little daring and decided to take the wheeler into the water...he likes to see how far he and how deep he can go. The guy is a thrill-seeker, what can I say?
It was pretty cold so my dad zipped Claire up in his coat. She wasn't too sure about it at first, but she got used to it. In fact she got so used to it, that she fell asleep like that.



Don't look too close on this one. My mom looks great, but I am a BEAST! I can't believe how freaking huge I was. It just blows my mind how big I get when I am pregnant!

I sure do love 4-wheeling, and it turns out my girls like it just about as much as I do! Thanks for the fun times grandpa and grandma Neilson!!

No comments: