Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alaska Moose Pictures!

So just a couple weeks before I had Lilly, I woke up at about four in the morning for a trip to the bathroom. Being nine months pregnant does numbers on the bladder...I hate the feeling that you need to go pee all the time, but when you try, nothing comes out. So, I woke up to go the bathroom and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when I looked out the window, this is what I saw.



I grabbed my camera, which luckily was on the kitchen counter, and started taking pictures. This moose started out at the Caroll's house, and made it's way past our house into the Thomas' yard. Don't ask me what it was doing up in the "neighborhood", it's a pretty weird place for a moose to be. Good thing I was up going to the bathroom...despite how uncomfortable I was those last few weeks!



No comments: