Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Im Back!!

Just a little update for those of you who keep an eye on my blog. What have we been up to since I last posted? Well, we left Alaska the end of August. We moved to Ucon, Idaho which is in between Rigby and Idaho Falls. It's a tiny little town...and believe it or not, we LOVED it there! The ward was amazing and we loved the little neighborhood where we lived. We made lots of friends and feel that we learned a lot living there. I am speaking in past tense because we are now back in Cordova, Alaska for the summer again! Actually it's just the girls and I here so far. Eric is finishing his semester of school and will head up in two weeks. He is going to be driving up with my dad. We are super excited for the chance to spend another summer with my mom and dad!! The girls are just loving living with Grandpa and Grandma!

A little update on our future plans

Before Eric got laid off from his job in Victor, he knew it was coming. That was when he decided he was going to go back to school. Initially he wanted to be a dentist. The pre-requisites he was/is doing are good for quite a few things in the medical/dental field. He made the decision to apply not only to dental school, but podiatry school as well. And low and behold, he got accepted into podiatry school. He went to an interview and decided that he really wants to be a doctor of podiatric medicine. So, in August the Woolley's are going to be heading out to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for Eric to attend Podiatry school. We are super excited for the opportunity and look forward to the many adventures that are in store. It will be totally new for us. We are excited to explore and see the U.S and church history sights. And we want to extend an invitation to all of our friends and family to come visit us!

And just so you know...we have the internet at my parents house. Like before, it isn't the greatest connection, but it's better than nothing. I plan to update my blog a bit more now!! And next time I will try to upload some pictures. The girls are doing great! They have all gotten so big! We hope you are all well and look forward to seeing what everyone is up to.

10 comments:

The Smaellies said...

I was just thinking about you Sunday and realized that we had missed our chance to hang our before you left :( I hope everything works out for you guys and you can make a smooth transition to PA! I hope we can see eachother sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Holy Moly!! Its crazy how life takes you on such different roads. I'm excited for you guys and your journey. Miss you tons and hope your doing well. Keep in touch.

Gunnell Fam said...

congratulation Woolleys! What an adventure you will have.

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Wow - big changes coming your way. That is awesome and I wish you the best of luck with the move and school and everything else that it might include.

The Hokansons said...

Good for you guys!!! That is so exciting!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Alison said...

Hey Sarah! Wow! Pennsylvania! Awesome! We're on our way to New York, so we'll be relatively close over there on the east coast! What an adventure we're both about to embark on eh?!! Congrats to Eric for getting into school. Dave's brother is a podiatrist and absolutely loves it! It's a great profession!

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

Ok seriously that is awesome, we are excited for you guys, it sounds like a fun adventure! Ohh we miss you guys, and your beautiful little girls, Kara still remembers them, and can point to their pictures and name them!

Kayla said...

Sar! finally. haha Miss you! Glad I was able to spend so much time with you in Ucon. Can't wait until I come visit you!
Give the girls kisses for me and tell them kayla loves them!
Love you and miss you!

kaleen said...

Yay welcome back! Sounds like you guys are doing pretty good. Take care and I hope you have a nice summer!

Britt and Chad said...

YEAH!! I am so so so glad you're back. I can't wait to start checking your blog again regularly. Glad to see you guys are doing well.