Sunday, November 13, 2011

Claire's 3rd Birthday!

Claire had a wonderful Birthday! She had a fun little celebration and loved all the attention she got! She was so cute and just lit up every time she opened a gift! She is such a doll and we feel so blessed to have her in our family! She does have a little bit of fire in there and her "cuteness" sometimes plays to her advantage when she is naughty! We were happy to have our wonderful friends Paxon, Jenna, Avie, ad Zemmie Riding over to help celebrate Claire's birthday! (Jenna actually got me on track and was a huge part in pulling everything together...thanks Jenna!)
Claire was a shaggy little thing with her bangs hanging in her eyes...like I said, I needed help getting everything pulled together and didn't have time to even get the girls really cleaned up for the actual party. I guess that's kinda how my life is!
Lilly loved the cupcakes...mostly just the frosting!!
Jenna gave me the idea to do a barn and little animals for Claire's cake! Claire and Ericka are both really into animals lately! They totally LOVE animals!!
Pure joy!
Claire got so many horses for her birthday! She was ecstatic to get so many of her new-found obsession!
Aunt Meg made Claire the cutest little bag with a pad of paper and Book of Mormon in it! Both Ericka and Claire totally love it!




The lovely lady Jenna!




This is a nasty picture of me...my nasty shiny skin!
All the goods!
The cute cake and cupcakes...the brown ones are supposed to be horses. We didn't really know how to make them look more like horses!

Claire, Ericka, and Avie! These girls just love each other! They love playing together

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Claire Bear! Love you guys tons!

Super B said...

am I like the worst aunt ever? I don't send my nieces presents!!