Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lots of Pictures!

I have so many pictures I want to share! Our girls sure keep us on our toes...it seems like between the three of them there never seems to be a quiet moment when they are awake! We love our girls!

The girls recently discovered that they just love sitting in the window sills! It is so fun to watch them all play together!
Ericka and Avie love to play together. Just the other day while Lilly and Claire were napping, they went and played and enjoyed the wonderful fall weather!



Lately Lilly sure has turned into quite the little entertainer...she loves to make people laugh!


My sweet little Lil!









On a trip to Briar Bush nature Center with the girls and Sarah, Easton, and Lucy Leavitt, our fun friends!
Lilly LOVED seeing the turtle...she was so excited!

My sweet babes snuggled up together!
Ericka and I do "school" time while the other girls are sleeping...she is doing so well learning to write and do so many things! I can't believe how smart these little children are!

Me and my shiny skin again! Gotta love the natural oils right!

Some friends from our ward out here gave us this awesome teeter-totter (spelling?)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of Ericka at Briar Bush. Looks like she's getting her gangsta on already. Dang girl! Love you.