Saturday, November 26, 2011

Crafty Stuff

Lately it feels like I don't have enough time in a day to do much besides keep up with my little girls! I love that they keep me busy, but sometimes it would be nice if I had the amount of energy they do...then I could keep up with them better, and also have the energy to spend more time doing crafts and sewing.
Here are a few pictures of a few of the projects I have managed to complete in the last few months.
I got the squirrel and owl pillow ideas off of Pinterest. I had a lot of fun drawing patterns and coming up with my own twist on the pillows. And of course, if I made one for one of the girls, I had to make one for all of them!
This one is Claire's squirrel pillow
Here is the owl pillow I made for Claire...she LOVES blue, so I used lots of blue.
The two owl pillows I made for Ericka and Claire, and the three squirrel pillows for my three little ladies!

This is a wreath that I had been working on since September. It took me forever to find the time to get it done. I really like the way it turned out now that it is done! But now I need to get a Christmas one made.
My friend Jen gave me some pillow shams she had and told me to make some cute pillows to match my red couch. I had lots of fun coming up different pillows to make. Thanks so much Jen!!
Our red couch with the pretty pillows.
I love being crafty and really love when I can find the time to do so!

5 comments:

Ryan, Marilyn, and Karalee said...

so fun! I havent been able to read your blog for a while my computer locked me out! Your kids are sooo big and how old is Erika? Isn't she in school? I cant believe how time flies. By the way we found out we are having a boy, so we are pretty excited about that! I would totally come to pennsylvania, but you know Ryan and I, we dont get out much! Good to hear from you!

danimite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

Such cute crafts, especially love the squirrel pillows! I'm glad you have internet and can blog again, it's fun to keep tabs on you and your adorable family. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season!

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness... serioulsy everything is aboslutely adorable! I love them all. You are an amazing crafter. I wish I had your sewing talent.
I hope you are doing well in PA, annd that you are happy.
Question??? Do you have any more headbands? I would love to get some more from you. I have about worn out the 3 that I have. Also, I would love some little girl ones for Addi. Just let me know if you do, and I can send you some money, and maybe you can mail them to me!
Have a wonderful Holiday!

Razu Ahmed said...

Nice post by admin I like this post very much as like best. Its very helpful for me. I think I will get another post as like this…
To Know About
Bangladesh
Food
Animals
Where is Bangladesh?
BD
141-A o6nspr