Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year I didn't put much time into costumes for the girls. I love doing home-made costumes, but just didn't have the motivation to get it done this year. The girls wanted to be fairy princesses and we had Lilly be a rhino (costume courtesy of my friend Siri). The girls had lots of fun at Avie's party the Saturday before Halloween. And on Halloween I took Ericka and Claire out trick-or-treating to the neighborhood down the street. (Didn't take Lil out because she had pneumonia at the time). The girls had so much fun getting candy from all the people and getting so many compliments on how pretty they looked!
My sweet little rhino!
Little Mischief trying to open the can of Crisco...she loves to open lids with her mouth, or any other way she can figure out how to get things open!
I put makeup on the girls before we headed out trick-or-treating. Right after we got Claire all dolled up, she had a little melt down and smeared hers all over. The drama with sweet little girls!
This is what Claire and Ericka wore to Avie's little Halloween Party...they didn't want to wear their "big" princess dresses.
That wraps up Halloween for you!

1 comment:

Britt and Chad said...

Love those costumes!! It sounds like you guys are having a fun adventure out there. Come to Utah and visit me!!