Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Sweets!

I love my kids! They are so very funny and lively! They keep me so busy and I don't even remember what I did with my time before I had kids. I know people used to say that to me before I had kids and I never understood it. I can say that now I totally understand...you really forget what you did before you had kids! Some days it seems like all I do is try to keep up with the kids and don't get a thing done. I love my girls! Life is GREAT!!!
The girls love to play with play-dough. Lilly doesn't do much with it besides break it up and throw it around. But anything the older girls are doing, she must do...she has to be like them!
Lilly and Ericka love bagels! And they must have cream cheese on them! Lilly mostly licks the cream cheese off, then she will eat the rest of the bagel. She sure has become quite the cheesy girl, she likes to make people laugh!
Ericka and her friend Avie
Lilly loves to put the oven mitt on! And she sure knows how to smile for the camera, that is, when she wants to.
My little poser Ericka

Claire loves her butterfly dress that Grandma Neilson made her! Whenever she chooses what to wear, this is what she picks.
Ericka pretending to make food with her play-dough.
Lilly copying her big sisters.
Like I said, these girls are so cute! And they keep me so busy, but I totally love them!!!

No comments: